I recently read this article about atleast 10 types of things you don’t need to buy brand-new.
I’ve done a few of them myself .
10 things you shouldn’t buy new – MSN Money Central (also read this second one)
Some things I got recently that weren’t brand-new …
- Books (tons of them, all the time)
- The original GameBoy (added to my collection)
- The original Apple Newton
- My first car
Some things I would never buy second-hand (or third- or fourth-, ….)
- Keyboards, Mouse, Trackball
- Clothes, Shoes, anything I will wear
- Anything I really want as a gift (see Ducati, below)
- Most gifts (unless it happened to be an antique, etc)
So, anything you bought recently (or ever) that happened to work just as good even though it wasn’t brand new?